Fujifilm X-Pro1 Firmware
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Firmware : Detail of the updateThe firmware update Ver.2.03 from Ver. 2.01 incorporates the following issue
- Adding the compatibility with “XF14mmF2.8R”. You will get the full performance of “XF14mmF2.8R”, including Manual Focus function.
- Accuracy of auto focus performance has been much improved under a various shooting condition.To enable more accurate AF performance with XF35mm lens, please update the firmware of your Fujinon XF35mm lens at the same time. Firmware version must be Ver 2.02 or later.
- Improvement of unexpected pixels recorded in the top far-left taken with XF18-55mm Lens under the condition of middle range focal length.
- Improvement in performance
1.Adding the compatibility with “XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R”.
- You will get the full performance with the new zoom lens “XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R”.
- Size of the bright frame displayed on OVF can be magnified in relation to zooming motion of XF18-55mm lens.
2.The phenomena below will be fixed.
- (1)When using the focus checking function with “3-time” magnification in manual focus mode, you could find a few dots (black or color) only in live view image on EVF/LCD. (Please be sure even with the firmware version 2.00, these unwanted dots are not recorded in the image data.)
- (2)The auto focus accuracy with XF60mm Lens could not be enough.
- (3)When using the M- Mount Adapter, under exposure could occur.<Notice>
To enable those features, please update the firmware of your Fujinon XF lenses into Ver 2.00 at the same time.
1.Improvement of Auto Focus Performance
(1)Auto focusing speed has become much faster under a various shooting condition such as dark scenes, bright scenes and so on.
(2)The shortest focusing distance without switching to macro mode has become shorter.
2.Improvement of Manual Focus Performance
(1)The speed of images coming into focus when turning the focus ring has become faster.
(2)When adjusting the focus with the EVF or the LCD, displaying live view with the minimum depth of field in full aperture has made it easier to focus on subjects.
(3)In addition to the focus checking with the 10-time magnification function, the checking with “3-time” magnification function has been added.
3.Improvement of Writing and Processing Speed
(1)Writing speed to a memory card has become faster with the maximum speed doubled. The speed may vary depending on card type and sizes of images.
(2)The waiting time of viewing image after shooting has become shorter.
(3)An image will be displayed approx. one second after pressing the playback button.
(1)The ISO setting of “Auto (6400)” has been added.
(2)When EVF or OVF is used, the indicator lamp will turn off because the lamp comes to just in front of your right eye if you see the finder with your left eye.
(3)When shooting in low light situation, a recorded image will look like more natural atmosphere you saw.
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Firmware : Vidéo
Billy Luong from The Fuji Guys joins Henry’s TV host Mark Shannon to describe some of the major improvements that the V2.0 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Firmware Update brings to the camera.
Included in the firmware update are improved performance of both autofocus and manual focus functions. Write/Processing speed has been doubled, allowing for the use of faster memory cards, and increasing the speed for playback after shooting. As well, Auto ISO (6400) is enabled, allowing the camera to take advantage of the X-Trans CMOS sensor and automatically switch to ISO 6400 when needed.
As Billy mentions in the video, it’s best to install the Fujifilm X-Pro1 firmware update on your X-Pro 1 body as well as all of your lenses.
V2.03 Firmware Update