A revolutionary quick-draw storm-proof camera-carrier
I present you the new Kickstarter campaign by Miggo. Feel free to joint it.
It’s a fantastic idea to work on a PX3 camera carrier ! I have just receive an Aqua (thanks alona !) and i am going to test it in many weather conditions. Come back in few weeks for a complete review.
New Kickstarter campaign by Miggo
A year after the Kickstarter campaign of the first “miggo”- the revolutionary camera carrier that swept thousands of enthusiastic supporters – the dynamic young company returns again to Kickstarter to introduce “AGUA” – a new line of innovative camera carriers resistant to all weather conditions, designed for both professional photographers and serious amateurs. –> Join the campaign
PX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier
The AGUA (“Water” in Spanish) is an IPX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier. It isdifferent than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. The AGUA’s special structure allows the photographer to comfortably carry his camera close to the body in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the fate of his expensive equipment – and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
The AGUA provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.
Say goodbye to your old camera strap…
One of the AGUA’s unique features is the fact that the camera is attached to the bag with quick-release buckles, including a failsafe connection. This method eliminates the need for the original camera strap because the AGUA’s strap is used to carry the camera itself.
Why is this method so successful? Because when the photographer draws the camera it stays connected and protected from falling, if for any chance the camera slips out of his hands. The photographer can also choose to disconnect the camera completely.
AGUA Strap – Elegant and sophisticated solution to changing situations
The AGUA offers a comfortable diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap.This is a perfect solution for situations in which the photographer wants to carry the camerawithout the carrier.
The AGUA is offered today in a discreet black-blue color combination, in 3 different sizes – all designed to carry a camera with one lens :
- AGUA 25 : for small super-zoom or large mirrorless cameras.
- AGUA 35 : for large super-zoom cameras or mid-size DSLRs.
- AGUA 45 : for pro-DSLRs (such as the Canon D5).
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – Water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min.
- Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua’s dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-Adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied
- Front “Thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- “Quick-Draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- Failsafe connecting buckles
- Left and right handed operation
- Color: Black-blue
Miggo offers the AGUA models on Kickstarter, at prices that are significantly lower than their expected market price, so now’s a chance to pick up the next revolutionary miggo product for less.