High quality X Series design
- Maintaining the quality associated with X Series cameras, the new hand grip bases are milled from aluminum block with the grip designed to integrate perfectly with the camera, to deliver firm grip whilst keeping a stylish silhouette.
- Optimum balance that allows sufficient clearance from the camera body base when the camera is tripod mounted with a large-diameter lens
- The new hand grips allow an additional 8mm clearance from the camera body base to prevent large-diameter lenses such as the XF23mm and XF55-200mm from interfering with the tripod head.
- Allows battery and memory card access without removing the grip
- The MHG-XPRO and MHG-XE hand grips are designed specifically to allow users to open the camera’s battery cover for speedy access to the battery or memory card even while the grip is mounted on a tripod.
- Enhanced operability with a tripod
- The hand grips have a tripod-mounting screw hole positioned so that the rotation axis of the tripod is aligned with the optical axis of the lens to enable panning and framing free of rotation displacement. The base part also features a 38mm-wide protrusion that acts as a quick-release dovetail plate for use with a dovetail tripod mount.